Hair Rejuvenation Rehoboth Beach
Looking for a solution to hair loss? Here at Rehoboth Plastic, Derm Center, & Medispa we offer PRP. Platelet rich plasma therapy is great for people who have experience any hair loss. These hair growth injections may be the type of treatment you are looking for. PRP hair rejuvenation therapy is a minimally invasive treatment that requires withdrawing a patients own blood, collecting the platelet rich plasma cells and then injecting that into the patients scalp. These injections can be combined with hair transplantation, laser therapy or medications like minoxidil, Propecia, or spironolactone.
What to Expect
- After a consultation is performed by the Plastic Surgeon, physician assistant or nurse, your individual concerns are addressed, photos are taken and a treatment plan is outlined to discuss expected outcome, risks and after care.
- You can enhance your hair growth by combining PRP with laser therapy helmet and we recommend for patients to be consistent with their PRP injections.
- These treatments are performed once a month for at least 3 months and 3 to 6 months after that depending on the patients outcome and expectations.
- You can expect results within the first 2 to 3 months.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy should be paired with other hair loss treatments such as laser helmet, topical medications like minoxidil and spironolactone or oral prescriptions.
Who are candidates?
PRP therapy may not be an effective treatment for every patient. But PRP therapy is an option you should definitely discuss with a Plastic Surgeon, physician assistant or nurse.
- Early stages of hair loss
- Have areas of weak follicles, where functioning hair follicles can still be observed
- Have small areas of alopecia
I cannot begin to express how happy I am that I chose to use Dr. Chang for my plastic surgeon (gynecomastia).. He took the time to thoroughly explained the procedure and I couldn’t be happier with the results. He is kind, caring, and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Chang!
Before and After Photo
3 sessions PRP combined with low level laser therapy