Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Rehoboth Beach
The loss of the youthful appearance of the face leading to fine lines, age spots, wrinkles, loss of smooth skin, sagging skin, folds and hollow sunken areas of the face can be attributed to four factors of aging, also known as “The 4 Ds of Aging”
- Dynamic Discord
The 4 Ds of Aging
Our facial appearance plays a significant role on how we view ourselves as well as how other people sees us. The gradual loss of our youthful face may serve as a daily reminder of our aging process which may affect how we live our lives on a daily basis whether at home, work or socializing. Because cosmetic enhancement procedures are fairly well accepted in our society today, there is a growing demand for rejuvenating procedures of the skin, face and body.
As a result of this growing demand for facial rejuvenation procedures, there is a vast array of cosmetic procedures including skin products, chemical peels, cosmetic injectables, lasers, energy devices and threads that are available to hopefully treat some of these areas of facial aging.
The most important question(s) is “What treatment will best treat my aging concern(s)?” and “Should I choose noninvasive, minimally invasive or invasive procedure for facial rejuvenation?”
Because there are so many factors that contribute to visible facial aging and even more choices of facial rejuvenation procedures to choose from, you should schedule a consultation with board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in cosmetic surgery and cosmetic medicine as well as dermatologic procedures.
My skin looks wonderful and I’m always receiving so many compliments on it!
Am I a good candidate for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation?
- You are bothered by visible signs of facial aging
- You are motivated to undergo facial rejuvenation procedure but unwilling to accept scars or anything invasive
- Realistic expectations
- Good physical and mental health, stable body weight, nonsmoker
- You understand that more than one treatment may be required in addition to maintenance treatments
- You understand noninvasive facial rejuvenation of sagging skin will not achieve the same results seen with a facelift however noninvasive or minimally invasive facial rejuvenation procedures can be very effective for treating many other areas of facial aging
Options for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation are dependent on which of the 4 factors of facial aging specific to your own face that you are most concerned with.
Deterioration : medical grade skin care, facials, microdermabrasion, dermal infusion, chemical peels, lasers (Alma IPL, Icon, LaseMD), microneedling, microneedling with radiofrequency (Vivace, Virtue, Morpheus 8), Subnovii plasma pen
Deflation : dermal fillers, fat transfers, biostimulatory injectables (Sculptra, Radiesse), threads (Eurothreads)
Descent : energy laser devices (Exilis Ultra, Accutite, FaceTite), microneedling with radiofrequency (Vivace, Virtue, Morpheus 8), thread lifting (Eurothreads),
NONSURGICAL LIFT or “NS Lift” is an office based procedure under local anesthesia that combines subdermal radiofrequency lasers Accutite or FaceTite with thread lifting and suture anchor support. This is equivalent to a nonsurgical facelift without the incision, scars, risks or downtime with results much superior to all other nonsurgical facial rejuvenation procedures.
Dynamic Discord : neurotoxins, dermal fillers, biostimulatory injectables
What to expect at your consultation for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation procedure
- Listening to your concerns of visible facial aging, your goals and realistic expectations
- Any prior cosmetic procedures especially face
- Evaluation of general medical conditions, medications, allergies, previous surgeries, exposure to smoking, weight changes
- Examination of face and neck in depth focusing on DETERIORATION (fine lines, age spots browns and reds, texture, pores, skin thickness, fixed wrinkles), DEFLATION (loss of volume and locations- temple, under eyes, cheeks, around the mouth, jaw line), DESCENT (sagging skin and/or fat around jowls, lower and upper eyelids, neck and cheeks) and DYNAMIC DISCORD (expression wrinkles and folds around eyes mouth and neck)
- Take photographs both smiling and neutral
- Discussion of all options for their specific aging face concerns
- Outline a treatment plan
- Discussion of the details, risks and expectations of the nonsurgical facial rejuvenation procedure
What are the details, risks and outcomes of these nonsurgical facial rejuvenation procedures?
See details, risks and outcomes with each treatments in other sections
- Skin care ZO
- Chemical peel
- Subnovii plasma pen
- Exilis Ultra
- NS Lift